The role involves identifying new opportunities to increase brand awareness and increase market share. You will be responsible for organizing events as well as implementing digital marketing strategies for brand awareness and generating leads. This position requires a candidate with intellectual curiosity with a blend of strategy, technical, creative understanding.
- In-depth knowledge of the company products and translate tech details to user benefits.
- Plan and oversee marketing lead generation opportunities across Online assets and platforms
- Develop product marketing strategies across multichannel marketing plans including SEO, SEM, PPC, events, and website updates based on company’s goals.
- Provide support to sales team in both sales’ enablement and account-based approach.
- Perform industry and competitive analysis.
- Periodically monitor, track and report marketing campaign performance and evaluation of the performance against goals and other key performance indicators using a variety of analytics tools.
- Implement marketing automation processes and tools to achieve optimized value from marketing initiatives. Use CRM to add, qualify and assign leads.
- Brainstorming new initiatives, digital marketing platforms and ways to capture customer attention.
- Develop and evolve all marketing collateral as per brand guidelines.
- Engage in collaborative communication across teams – creative, sales and specialist teams.
- Minimum 2+ years marketing experience required.
- Google Analytics and Google Ad Word certified (required)
- Demonstrated ability to track record manage campaigns from concept to ROI to manage the budgeting process and use of analytical skills.
- Excellent communication skills – good written and oral communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills
- Proficient computer skills in MS Office including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Team player with ability to work cross-functionally.
BSc degree, MBA preferred but not required.