- Support the company in optimizing our financial transactions and systems by performing sales & receipts accounting, reconciliation of receipts and customer accounts by coordinating with channel partner within the set time frame.
- Communicate discrepancies to channel partner with internal team & get the resolution from channel partners.
- Assist in streamlining and improving the accounts receivable process identifying areas of performance improvement.
- Ensure timely and accurate recording of AR into the ledgers Daily Cash Application Bank
- Reconciliations on weekly basis and during month end.
- Maintaining accounts receivable files and records Producing monthly financial and management reports Investigating and resolving any irregularities or enquiries
Skills And Qualifications
- Sound knowledge of Excel & basic Accounting, Posses updated knowledge of GST & TDS.
- Understanding basic principles of finance, accounting, and bookkeeping.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Worked on Oracle (Would be an added advantage)
- BCom, MCom, or MBA in Finance
- Prior experience in accounts receivable.
Total work: 1 -3 yrs
This is an instruction-based role. No authority assigned, Reporting to DGM – Support Services.